This section exclusively lists the important terms and guidelines to follow while integrating with now.gg Payments SDK.
- now.gg Payments SDK, Billing Service, and Payments Service may have been used as interchangeable terms.
- Depletable, non-depletable products are also referred to as consumable and non-consumable products/resources
- Entitlement of content/product may also be referred to as delivery or allotment.
Purchase verification is an essential step within the purchase lifecycle. now.gg Payments SDK offers purchase verification using a Public key.
The consumption of purchase refers to the processing of purchase and granting the entitlement of the product (product delivery) to the user.
- The user can place multiple purchase orders for the same consumable product.
- Please verify that the first purchase is consumed i.e., processed and delivered to the user, before processing a subsequent order/re-purchase of the product by the same user.
To enable non-consumable products as in-app purchases, you will need to write an implementation for your app/game based on the following logic:
- List the product for purchase to the user.
- After the user makes a purchase, disable or hide the said product for that user.
- Disabling or hiding the product will effectively limit the purchase to once per user, making it a non-consumable product.
Purchase Callback Implementation
If you wish to implement a callback with the purchase flow, you can do so. The following steps will help you set up a callback:
- Refer to the
initiatePurchaseFlow method within
- Locate .setDeveloperPayload(
string should be replaced with a string you wish to pass during purchase. Example: setDeveloperPayload(
- This string will be passed back to
Reach out to us at email@example.com, we will be happy to assist you.