Before you can start integrating the now.gg Login (User Account Service) in your app, you must meet the prerequisites listed on this page and set up your Android Studio project.
The following requirements must be met to integrate now.gg Login for Android:
- A now.gg developer account.
- Android Studio as the Development Environment.
- Other login methods, such as Facebook and Google, must be removed from your app, as these might create usability issues in a cloud-based environment. For any queries, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting started with now.gg Login (User Account Service) is easy. Our integration process takes minimal time and effort.
- Create a now.gg developer account.
- Add your app to nowStudio.
- Generate Authorization Credentials:
- You will require an OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret pair to authenticate with a backend server or access the now.gg APIs from your backend server.
- You can generate multiple credentials for different environments such as dev, testing, and production if you require.
- Choose your platform:
- Create a Release.